The TRIO Student Support Services Program (SSS) has provided educational, professional, and cultural enrichment to its participants since 1997, through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. The Program enhances the academic performance, retention, and graduation rates of its participants through comprehensive support services provided to selected low-income, first-generation, and/or students with disabilities.
Location and Hours
TRIO Student Support Services is located in Founders Hall 313
Office hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please contact us at (718) 405-3762 or email@example.com
Eligibility for TRIO Student Support Services
Acceptance into the program is by invitation only. Federal regulations require that participants be:
• enrolled in classes at the College of Mount Saint Vincent
• a low-income student - family meets federal income eligibility guidelines
• a first-generation college student - parent/guardian has not graduated from a four-year institution
• a college student with a documented disability
• all TRIO SSS participants must also demonstrate academic need for program services
Download and print the application form.
Return your completed form to:
TRIO Student Support Services
College of Mount Saint Vincent
Founders Hall 313
6301 Riverdale Avenue
Riverdale, NY 10471