The transition from high school to college is an exciting time. Orientation at the College of Mount Saint Vincent guides students into the Mount community. Orientation offers entering students an opportunity to do practical things, such as get their first class schedule, obtain their IDs, connect with an array of services and support programs, meet new people, begin making friends, and learn about student organizations.
- Winter Orientation is Monday, January 25 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. in Benedict’s Lounge – for all new and transfer students
- Summer Orientation
- Session 1: Wednesday, June 22 and Thursday, June 23
- Session 2: Sunday, June 26 and Monday, June 27
- Session 3: Wednesday, June 29 and Thursday, June 30
- Session 4: August TBD (for those from long distance and/or transfer students)
Alumnae Pavilion Student Center