Alumnae/i Membership Program
Mount graduates are always welcome on campus, and the Alumnae/i Membership Program provides access to campus services and special discounts. On-campus benefits of the Membership Program include:
- Access to the wireless network
- Free gym membership
- Free library membership
- 10% discount on the CMSV spirit store (“The No-Book Store”)
- 10% on-campus dining discount
- Free Shuttle service to and from the 1 subway train (between CMSV Hayes Auditorium and 242nd and Broadway)
- Free Daily parking pass for the Villa Lot (available at the main gate)
Benefits also extend beyond the campus, as participating alumnae/i have access to a wide variety of benefits and services including membership in:
- Academic Federal Credit Union (AFCU): A one-time membership fee of $5.00 gives you access to free checking accounts, high-yield savings accounts, low-interest credit cards, and a lifetime of valuable services and member discounts for you and your family.
- Plum Benefits: Save money on tickets for the best of Broadway, sports, family events, concerts, and more!
- The Five O’Clock Club: Free membership to the Five O’Clock Club, a premier professional development and career coaching service.
Enrollment in the Alumnae/i Membership program is free! To sign up and receive your Alumnae/i ID card, please email or mail a current photo of yourself, along with your class year and your current contact information (mailing address, email address, and phone number) to:
College of Mount Saint Vincent
Alumnae/i Relations and Giving
6301 Riverdale Avenue
Riverdale, N.Y. 10471
Please note: You are permitted to bring one guest per ID card. A replacement card is $25.00.