The College of Mount Saint Vincent has secured Transfer Articulation Agreements with the regional colleges listed below, to facilitate a seamless transition to a baccalaureate program for students who obtain either an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree.
- Bergen Community College, NJ;
- Queensboro Community College, NY;
- Norwalk Community College, CT;
- Rockland Community College, NY;
- Kingsborough Community College, NY;
- Laguardia Community College, NY;
- Warren County Community College, NJ;
- Suffolk Community College; NY
The College also has an articulation agreement with the Borough of Manhattan Community College for a transition from an AA degree in Business Administration to a BS degree in Business Administration.
Transfer students who enroll under Transfer Articulation Agreements will be required to take the following nine credits of the Core Curriculum:
- 1 Religious Studies Topics Course (E-3)
- 1 Course from the list of available Core Humanities courses (B)
- 1 Course from the list of available Core Social Science courses (C)
For more information, please contact Admissions at (718) 405-3267 or firstname.lastname@example.org