• The American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life is a unique celebration of life in honor and in memory of those whose lives have been touched by cancer.
• Friday, April 19th from 3:00 p.m. – 3:00 a.m.
*Those volunteering their time at the fundraising table or walking in the Relay are not required
to stay the entire time.
• The Great Lawn (College of Mount Saint Vincent)
o During the event enjoy music, food, entertainment, and activities
• CMSV has 38 teams with a goal of $10,000 – at this time we have raised $7,000
• Log on to www.relayforlife.org/mountsaintvincentny
o Select “Alumnae/i” team
• Cost - $10.00 (increases to $20.00 after Friday, April 5th)
o First 20 people to register get an exclusive CMSV t-shirt
o Whether you register to walk or register just to raise money, you have the
opportunity to received gifts depending on the donation level you reach
• Once you register, let the Alumnae/i Office know what times you plan to attend the Relay. If you prefer to volunteer at the Alumnae/i Fundraising Table, please let us know what times you are available. Contact the Alumnae/i Office at (718) 405-3336 or our Team Captain: email@example.com
o We will have at least one person from our team walking during the event
o Others can help volunteer at the Alumnae/i Fundraising Table
o Ask friends or family to donate on your behalf
o Donate to a current member on the Alumnae/i team
o Purchase Luminaries for the Luminaria Ceremony
• The Alumnae/i team will have a Alumnae/i Fundraising Table, the day of the Relay
o Bake Sale
o Gift Raffle
• Cancer survivors are invited to take a victory lap and be cheered on by fellow participants in a true celebration of their courageous battle during the Opening Ceremony and Survivor Reception.
*Survivors do not pay a registration fee
Friends and Family Are Welcomed!