The College of Mount Saint Vincent's Department of Business and Economics offers undergraduate and graduate students an academic and cultural opportunity to discover the inner workings of finance and business from a Russian and global standpoint, during a semester or summer at the St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance (FINEC) in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Semester in Russia
The program includes two bachelor-level and two master-level programs.
The Study Abroad in Russia programs offer an unparalleled opportunity to visit and experience the following in St. Petersburg:
- The Hermitage
- The Kirov Ballet and Opera
- St. Petersburg's Circus
- The Yusupov Palace
- The Church of the Spilt Blood
- The Russian Ethnography Museum
- Folklore Show
- St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- The Museum of the Defense and Siege of Leningrad
- Jazz concert during a boat trip on Neva River
- The palace and park at Petrodvorets near St. Petersburg
- Tsarskoye Selo (also known as Pushkin) near St. Petersburg, including the Catherine Palace, featuring the Amber Room, and the Alexander Palace
Download and complete the following materials and submit to Founders Hall 215:
- Study Abroad Application form
- Information Sheet
- Copy of unofficial transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from Faculty
Statement of Interest, which should include answers to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in studying abroad in Russia?
- What are you expected to learn during the program?
- How would this program help you in your studies at the Mount
and/or your career after the Mount?
Dr. Omar Nagi
Department of Sociology
Founders Hall 215
Dean Edward Meyer
School of Professional and Graduate Studies
Founders Hall 105