Please provide student registrant information:
There is no fee for students or parents who attend Orientation, and all meals are included.
* - Indicates Required Fields
Please choose the Orientation session you would like to attend:
Session 1: Monday, June 24 and Tuesday, June 25 - CLOSED
Session 2: Wednesday, June 26 and Thursday, June 27
Session 3: Monday, July 1 and Tuesday, July 2
Will your parent(s) or guardian(s) be attending Orientation*?
Please provide parent(s) registration information if they are attending:
Email (If Available)
If any registrant requires special accommodations (physical or dietary) please indicate that below:
Fall 2013 Freshman Course Preference Survey
Please respond to the following questions. Your answers will assist in your course placements in the CORE curriculum at the College of Mount Saint Vincent. We'll do our best to meet your preferences, but there is no guarantee that your preferences will be met.
Please select your preference from each of the following groups of courses:
Modern Languages and Literatures.
Please respond to the questions below regarding your academic experience with foreign languages. All students are required to take 6 credits (2 semesters) of a modern language other than English.
1. Did you receive a Middle School or High School education in a language other than English in another country?
No (If No, go to Question #2)
If yes, where?
How many years of study?
How old were you?
Do you wish to continue studying this language at an advanced level?
If Yes, you will be contacted by the College to set up an Interview with a member of the Department of Modern Languages and Literatures.
2. Do you speak a language other than English at home?
( If No, go to Question #3)
If yes, which one(s)?
Do you wish to study this language at the College of Mount Saint Vincent?
If Yes, you will be contacted by the College to set up an interview with a member of the Department of Modern Languages and Literatures.
3. Did you study a language other than English in High School?
How Many Years?
Please note that students requesting evaluation of transfer credit through AP or IB, must submit the official transcript upon matriculation (enrollment as a student) to the College of Mount Saint Vincent. After this time, transfer credit will not be granted.
4. Did you take the Advanced Placement (AP) Exam in a modern language other than English?
( If No, go to Question #5)
If yes, in which language?
Specify your score in each AP category:
5. Did you take the International Baccalaureate (IB) Exam in a modern language other than English?
If yes, in which language?
Specify your score in each IB category:
6. Specify which language you wish to study at the College of Mount Saint Vincent (CMSV) for your one- year language requirement. Please check one.
At College of Mount Saint Vincent:
Languages offered through Lehman College:
Languages offered through Manhattan College: