Center for International Studies
The Center for International Studies seeks to enhance student preparation for lives of service and work in the global marketplace.
The Center fosters and encompasses the following programs:
- Various area-studies academic programs, such as Latin American Studies, Philippines Studies, and International Studies
- International study exchange for students and faculty
- Lectures and exhibitions on topics of international importance
- Collaboration with other academic institutions on research, seminars, and conferences
- Co-curricular student-centered programs, such as Model U.N.
The Center’s activities embrace the expertise of the faculty across the College of Mount Saint Vincent, including, but not limited to, economics, language, finance, literature, business, history, nursing, sociology, teachers education, and fine arts.