The Page Cannot Be Found
Education, Counseling, and Treatment
Students seeking assistance with drug or alcohol dependency or related problems should contact the Counseling Center for evaluation and referral.

The College Counselor will assist students confidentially with evaluation of treatment options and assist students in obtaining treatment appropriate to their needs. The student remains responsible for financial arrangements for care; however, the College makes available independent health insurance options.

The College also offers ongoing educational programs related to drug and alcohol use, including but not limited to the College’s FYE (First Year Experience) Course, observance of National Alcohol Awareness Week, and residence hall and commuter programs.