At the conclusion of their studies, Nursing majors will demonstrate the following learning outcomes:
- Students will provide nursing care using the nursing process in a variety of settings through collaboration with clients and other health care providers.
- Students will use information and communication technology to obtain nursing practice data, and to document and evaluate client outcomes.
- Students will employ critical thinking in nursing practice.
- Students will complete Kaplan Standardized Examinations.
- Students will complete various assignments that include information and communication technology for their nursing practice in the clinical courses. These will be evaluated using a scoring rubric which will measure effective use of information technology for nursing practice.
- Students will take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses Examination (NCLEX-RN) at the completion of their undergraduate program.