Food and Lodging
- Students stay on campus overnight in the College's residence halls whether they plan to be a resident or a commuter in the fall. Students are assigned roommates for the Orientation program.
- There is no fee for students to reside on campus during their Orientation session.
- There are no fees for meals during the Orientation session.
- Parents can stay on campus during orientation even though the parent orientation program ends on day one. There is a $35 per person, per night fee to stay in the residence halls. You will need to provide a pillow, bed linens (twin bed), a blanket, towels, shower shoes, and toiletries. This fee is payable when you check in.
- Day One - continental breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served.
- Day Two - breakfast and lunch will be provided for students only. Parents can purchase meals on campus if they choose to stay on Day Two.
- Parents/guardians can purchase meals on campus if they choose to stay on Day Two.