The Page Cannot Be Found
Faculty, Staff & My Dollars
Faculty and Staff can load My Dollars on their ID cards in any amount online and by visiting the Office of Student Accounts (Center for Student Services, Founders Hall 223). 

Look for promotional My Dollars offers throughout the year. 

My Dollars are accepted at all dining locations on campus and they carry over from year to year, as long as you are employed by the College.