The Office of Financial Aid will hold two workshops to assist students and their families with filing for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The sessions will take place in rooms 18 and 19 in the Elizabeth Seton Library.
March 15 - FAFSA deadline for incoming students
April 15 - FAFSA deadline for all returning students
File a FAFSA
Please have a copy of your 2012 Federal Tax Return available when you file the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Please contact us at (718) 405 3289 or call 1 800 433 3243 if you have any questions about filing the application for financial aid.
- February 19 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- February 27 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- March 13 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (while this is more for returning students, we will be more than glad to assist incoming students)
- March 19 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
CMSV Financial Literacy Series
- Making Sense of Financial Aid - February 5 at 2:30 p.m.
- Scholarships Part 2: Write a Winning Essay - February 12 at 4:30 p.m.
- Student Loan Repayment: Repay Your Way - March 12 at 3:00 p.m.
- Cracking the Credit Code - April 9 at 2:30 p.m.
Watch the Federal Student FAFSA: Apply For Aid videos:
Check back for more NEWS!