The Office of Financial Aid will assist potential students, current students, and their families with filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Please visit our office in Founders Hall 223. We strongly encourage scheduling an appointment.
What to bring:
- 2013 W2 form
- 2013 Federal Tax Return, if completed
- Student’s Social Security Number
- Parent’s Social Security Number
- FAFSA PIN numbers for Parent and Student
SUPER FAFSA Week
The Office of Financial Aid is hosting our 1st annual SUPER FAFSA Week to help students complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA. Financial Aid counselors will be available to answer any questions. This event is completely FREE and open to the public!
Workshops will be held:
- Tuesday, February 4 through Friday, February 7, 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in Founders Hall 418
- Saturday, February 8, 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in Founders Hall 418
There will be additional FAFSA Completion sessions on:
- Saturday, March 1, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in Library Lab Room 18
- Wednesday, March 5, 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in Founders Hall 418
CMSV Financial Literacy
Loan Consolidation Workshop
- Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 2:00 p.m., 2:45 p.m., and 3:30 p.m. in Benedicts located on the first floor of Founders Hall
What is loan consolidation? Can it help me? How do I consolidate my loans?
If you have these questions, then you should attend our Loan Consolidation Workshop. We will explain the loan consolidation process and help you determine if it is right for you.
Loan Repayment Workshop
- Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 2:00 p.m., 2:45 p.m., and 3:30 p.m. in Benedicts located on the first floor of Founders Hall
This session will help you with the transition from a being a student to repaying your student loans.
Federal Loan Exit Interviews
The Federal Loan Exit Interview is a requirement for all graduate students. Federal Loan Exit Counseling sessions will be conducted during the following dates and times in Smith Hall:
- Wednesday, February 26, 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 6, 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 7, 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
This workshop is mandatory for all graduating students with federal student loans. There will be multiple sessions to accommodate your schedule.
Check back for more NEWS!