Alumnae/i staying over will receive a weekend packet during Friday night/Saturday registration that includes the weekend program, a nametag, a room key and any other pertinent information.
Alumnae/i who are attending individual events will receive the weekend program, a nametag and any other pertinent information at the first event they are attending.
For those checking in on Saturday, a weekend packet will be left at the front desk of the dorm you are staying in for Saturday evening. However, a nametag will be left at the first event you are registered for, as well.
Important information will be posted on the bulletin boards in the dorm lobby and on each floor - weekend program, bus hours, coffee service, etc.
Sheets, blankets, pillows, a towel, soap, plastic cup for the bathroom, hangers (3 per person) & a white trash bag. Note: There are no mirrors in the dorm rooms.
What to bring
Any items that would make your stay more enjoyable - personal belongings are always a good idea! Items listed above, so you may have extra with you, if needed.
- Dale Car Service: (718) 796-6666
- Miles Private Cars, Inc.: (718) 884-8888
- Target Car Service: (718) 796-6900
- Richards Taxi Service: (914) 965-4700
- Valentine Car Service: (914) 968-2800
- Willie's Reliable Limo Service, Inc. (914) 837-5834
- Yonkers Family Car Service: (914) 963-2222
Need directions to the College?
- Class pictures will be taken at the Luncheon for Classes: ’33 to ’78
- Class pictures will be taken at the Dinner for Classes: ’83 to ’88
- Class pictures will be taken at the Friday Night Party: ’93 to ’08
In mid-July, a complimentary class photo will be mailed to each alum who attended Reunion Weekend.
Check-in & Check-out and Parking on Campus
- Alums will be given parking permits and maps at the security booth when they arrive for Reunion Weekend.
- Friday night registration (4:00 to 6:00 PM) and Check-out will be Sunday afternoon (9:00 to 11:30 AM) in the back entrance of Spellman Hall (parking lot side).
- Guests can park their cars in the Spellman parking lot during registration and check-out times and while unloading luggage. Please move your car in a timely fashion to make sure other alums have a chance to unload their luggage.
- Those staying in the dorms will park at designated Residence Halls (Spellman and Alumnae/Mastronardi) or Villa lot.
- For those attending individual events parking will be in the Villa Lot.
- Fire Lanes are marked - Please do not park in fire lanes. This is a safety concern as well as a violation of fire code. Please ask for help if you are unsure where to park temporarily
We ask that you either walk to events or use the shuttle bus.
The shuttle will be available during the weekend to transport guests throughout the campus from the residence halls or parking areas to the different events.
During peak times special “Reunion Taxis”, operated by Alumnae/i volunteers, will also be available.