- NURS 109 Professional Roles and Contemporary Issues in Nursing
- NURS 209 Theoretical and Research Foundations of Nursing
- NURS 402 Process of Leadership in Nursing
- NURS 434 Psychiatric Nursing
- NURS 502 Advanced Nursing Research
Dr. Dorfman serves as a Thesis Adviser for the graduate nursing program (NURS
700) as well as academic adviser for the undergraduate honors’ nursing students.
Member, Graduate Ad Hoc Committee
Member, Institutional Review Board
Sigma Theta Tau International
The Academy of Cognitive Therapy
The American Nurses Association
The Business Council of Westchester: Rising Stars- Westchester’s Forty Under Forty
New York-Presbyterian Nursing Leadership Award
Dorfman, L. “Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety,” Behavioral Health News, Fall 2013; 1.
Dorfman, L. “Workplace Etiquette,” Advance for Nurses, August 12, 2013.
Moran, Harris, Ward-Miller, Radosta, Dorfman, Espinosa “Improving Care on Mental Health Wards with Hourly Rounds,” Nursing Management 2011; 18.
Rodriguez, L., “The Effects of Depression on Physical and Mental Health,” Mental Health News, Fall 2008.
Rodriguez, L., “A Closer Look: The Benefits and Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy on a Female-Specific Unit for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder,” Issues in Mental Health Nursing 2007, 28: 533.
Rodriguez, L., “Making Patients Happy,” Advance for Nurses 2007; 7: 24-27.