The Page Cannot Be Found
Transcripts and Education Records
At the written request of the student, official transcripts are sent directly to other institutions or to the student in a sealed envelope. The fee for an official or student copy of a transcript is $5. Transcripts will not be issued during the first week of the academic year, during Commencement week, during registration weeks, or for students whose financial accounts, including those at the library, are not settled. Please allow one week for the issuance of the transcript. Express Transcripts (2-3 days), are available for a fee of $20; or the same day for $40.

In compliance with the 1974 Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), the College informs students annually of: 1) their right to inspect and review their
educational records; 2) the process by which a student may challenge and/or correct inaccurate or misleading data; 3) the guidelines for and process by which information is
made available to third parties.

Policy and procedural information on the location, handling, release and challenge of educational records are detailed in the Student Handbook and are available for review in the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs and the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs. Policy and procedure on release of information to third parties differ by type of information and level of confidentiality required to protect the student’s rights, health and welfare, and the rights, health and welfare of other individuals.

The College considers it a right, but not an obligation under law, to disclose information to the parents of its students. The College considers all students to be “dependent” (as defined by the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, Section 152) unless a student is a Graduate student or an Adult Education student or has specifically informed the institution that he/she is “independent” and has completed procedures as outlined in the above referenced document.


Reports are issued at the end of each semester to students whose financial accounts have been settled.