The SHRM Learning System® HR certification course helps to prepare human resource professionals for either the Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) or the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR® ) exam.
The SHRM Learning System® curriculum has been designed by subject matter experts, and covers the PHR/SPHR Body of Knowledge and includes application exercises that develop specific competencies and decision-making skills.
- A structured classroom environment that enhanced learning and helps you stay on track,
- An experienced instructor to explain concepts and apply them to your industry,
- Opportunities to network and share real-world experience with other HR professionals.
- Career Advancement
The course is designed for managers and staff in general management or human resource management positions:
- HR professionals planning to take the PHR® or SPHR® certification exam,
- PHR® professionals seeking to “upgrade” their certification to SPHR®,
- Certified HR professionals in need of credits for PHR®/SPHR® recertification,
- HR practitioners seeking professional development to advance their careers,
- Experienced managers who are new to the HR field,
- Other mid-level managers pursuing a career change or promotion,
- Individuals needing recertification credits.
The College of Mount Saint Vincent in partnership with SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) offers this intensive twelve-week course. The course is held at our new location:
1233 2nd Avenue
New York, NY 10065
The course fee of $1060.00 includes the SHRM Learning System® print modules, online learning software, access to the online Resource Center, instructor handouts and 36 hours of classroom instruction. Read more about the College of Mount Saint Vincent's tuition refund policy.
For more information, please contact SPCS at (718) 405-3322.