Application and Fee
- A complete M.S. in International Development and Service Application & application fee.
Click here to access the IPSL application.
- Official, sealed transcripts verifying a baccalaureate degree from an accredited post-secondary institution. A minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent.
Letters of Recommendation
- Two confidential letters of recommendation. Recommendation Request Forms are included with the application.
Personal Experience Essay
- Please see application for guidelines.
Interview with the Review Committee
- This is the final phase of the application process and can be done in person or remotely via Skype or telephone.
- Valid Passport. U.S. applicants must have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the end date of your last term abroad. If you do not have a passport, apply immediately.
Note: The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is NOT required for admission.
In addition to the requirements previously listed, international students must report a passing score of
an English proficiency test and other pertinent forms:
- TOEFL computer-based = 213
- TOEFL paper-based - 575
- TOEFL internet-based = 88
- IELTS = 7.0