Academic Year 2008 – 2009:
- Class participation in the Women on Wall Street Conference , October 21, 2008;
Academic Year 2007 – 2008:
- Class Trips to the NYSE, Mercantile Exchange, and Merrill Lynch Headquaters;
- Business Department Conference “Linking Business Students to the Business World”;
- Class trip to Deutche Bank -- Operations Facilities, April 17, 2008;
Academic Year 2006 – 2007:
- Summer Abroad in Russia Program “White Nights in St. Petersburg”;
- “Take International Students to Work” Day participation. March 30, 2007.
- Talk “Beyond Gender: From the Old Feminism to the New Humanism” delivered by Dr. Patricia J. Thompson, Professor of Women's Studies at Lehman College, The City University of New York;
- Class trip to the United Nations (October 17, 2006);
- Class trip to the New York Stock Exchange (November 6, 2006);
- Talk “US Buyout Market” delivered by Ms. Kathryn Swintek, Head of Leverage Finance Group, BNP Paribas (October 25, 2006);
- Talk “From South Bronx to St. Petersburg, Russia” delivered by Ms. Dahlma Llanos, an award winning writter (November 13, 2006).
Academic Year 2005-2006
- Fulbright Scholar Talk “Education Systems Colleges in USA and Russia: From Conversion of Perception to Convergence of Systems” delivered by Dr. Rezaev, Fulbright Scholar in Residence, University of Southern Maine, and Professor of Sociology, State University of St. Petersburg, Russia (April 27, 2006);
- Personal Finance Workshop delived by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York Assistant Vice-President for Public Information, Dr. Malin (May 3, 2006);
- Space Exploration Exhibition in the Library of the College of Mount Saint Vincent through the donation of the Permanent Mission of the Russian Federation to the United Nations;
- Class trip to the New York Stock Exhange (November 18, 2005);
- Lecture “Labor Market Developments in Transitional Russia” delivered by professor Smirnova (November 7, 2005);
- Class trip to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (February 28, 2006);
- Business and Economics Department Alumni Dinner (May 6, 2006).